Are you ready for your CaRMS interviews?
If you are a student and preparing for your residency applications, you can improve your interview techniques through the exclusive CaRMS preparation program offered by the Canadian Medical Association in collaboration with the Québec Medical Association. This mock interview service is provided free of charge to active members.
During these meetings, medical residents who have been through the interview process will ask you typical questions, provide feedback on answers, and lead discussions in a group setting. They will give you advice and information to help you approach your interviews with confidence.
These meetings will be held on the following dates:
- Université de Sherbrooke – Saturday, December 8
- McGill University – Sunday, December 9
- Université Laval – Sunday, December 9
Are you interested? Here’s how to register:
- Tell us your preferred location, date and time;
- Click here and log in to CMA.ca using your CMA ID:
If you have not yet registered your CMA ID, go to cma.ca/register to create your username and password;
- Review and if necessary update your contact information to ensure that everything is accurate;
- Select the date and location that is most convenient for you:
*You may only participate once;
- After selecting a city, indicate your top five choices of sessions and times by dragging and dropping them into the specified area;
- Submit your request — we will confirm your spot within seven business days.
Remember: You may only submit your choices once, so please make sure you review your selections prior to submitting them.
If your schedule does not allow you to participate at any of the locations or if you have any questions, please contact CMAmembership@cma.ca.
Note: This offer is only for students preparing for medical residency.