Canadian Conference on Physician Health
2013-11-15 – 2013-11-16
The Canadian Physician Health Institute, a national program created by the Canadian Medical Association and the Canadian Medical Foundation, with co-hosts, the Alberta Medical Association (AMA) and the AMA Physician and Family Support Program (AMA PFSP) welcome you to the 3rd Canadian Conference on Physician Health.
Join colleagues from across the country to share knowledge, insights and experience and explore this year’s theme:
Harnessing wisdom across generations to promote physician health
The program‘s three concurrent streams – Self, Service and Education – are reflected in the conference learning objectives.
By conference end, participants will be able to:
- identify how technologies are both a benefit and challenge to physician health
- identify how intergenerational perspectives can influence physician health and the workplace culture
- Self: develop a personal plan for improved health and well-being
- Service: acquire knowledge and skills for assisting the physician, resident, and student colleagues
- Education: develop strategies to enhance physician and learner wellness and health in various teaching and learning environments
For more information or to register, please visit the CMA website.