Practices to support recovery
THURSDAY, June 7 2012, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Douglas Hall, Douglas Mental health University Institute
- Understanding the principal elements of the three evidence-based practices: supported employment, integrated treatment for people with dual diagnosis treatments, and shared decision-making.
- Grasping the main points needed to implement these practices successfully.
- Understanding how these practices, when well implemented, contribute to supporting the recovery of people who suffer from severe mental health problems.
With two world renowned speakers:
- Gary Bond, PhD, Professor of Psychiatry, Dartmouth Psychiatric Research Center, Geisel School of Medicine, Dartmouth College
- Robert Drake, MD, PhD, Andrew Thomson Professor of Psychiatry; Professor, Community and Family Medicine, Geisel School of Medicine, Dartmouth College; Director, Dartmouth Psychiatric Research Center
Register online before June 4 2012: http://bit.ly/KzHKpc
Note: Conference presentations in English with simultaneous translation services on demand.