Physician Health Conferences
2012-10-25 – 2012-10-27
The American Medical Association, the Canadian Medical Association and the British Medical Association, in conjunction with the Quebec Medical Association and the Quebec Physicians’ Health Program are pleased to welcome you to the 2012 AMA-CMA-BMA International Conference on Physician Health.
Please note that registration is now closed. We have over 375 registered delegates as of today and we have reached capacity. We are happy to see that so many physicians take their health seriously!
Can’t make it to the conference this year? You can follow and participate in the conversation on Twitter with the #ICPH12 hashtag. Be sure to add #ICPH12 to your conference related tweets if you are attending!
Here’s a reminder of key highlights:
- Dr. Tait Shanafelt
- Lt.-Col. (ret’d.) Stéphane Grenier
- Dr. Richard Gunderman
BUILD ON COLLECTIVE EXPERIENCE by increasing AWARENESS during group discussions and taking ACTION to break down barriers in physician health.
A THOUGHT-PROVOKING DEBATE – Nature versus Nurture: To improve physician satisfaction and behaviour in the medical workplace, we must focus on individual self-awareness rather than institutional policy.
- SELF – physicians and trainees who are seeking to improve their own health.
- SERVICE – physicians and trainees whose focus is on helping other physicians and trainees improve their health.
- LEADERSHIP – those whose focus is on understanding and removing barriers to physician health in organizational and institutional contexts.
- Health sessions including Walk the Doc and mindfulness meditation
- Networking with colleagues from around the world
- Reception and enchanting theatrical evening with Cirque Éloize
For details, visit www.cma.ca/2012InternationalConference.
See you in Montréal!
In collaboration with